Show Up & Ride ATV Adventures
From-$149/ PER 3 HOURS / PER UNIT Book Now
Show Up & Ride ATV and UTV Packages on Location
No Hassle ATV and UTV Riding on Location in Beautiful Phoenix Arizona
Phoenix Outdoor Adventures Offers ATV and UTV Riding Packages on location. These ATV and UTV Tour Packages are a fun, exciting and affordable way to see the Phoenix, Arizona’s surrounding desert for a half day or full day. We provide you with all the necessary equipment and maps to have your own adventure without the hassle of towing any equipment. Just show up and ride from our location. Our show up and ride allows you a no hassle experience at your own pace.
- Hotel Pickup Available Upon Request
- Open Every day from 8am to 6pm
- Extended Hours Available Upon Request
- Custom Packages Available Upon Request
- Additional times may be added upon request
- Insurance is Available for Purchase at time of rental
- Full Tank Of Gas Included
- Helmets and Goggles Included
- Cleaning of all Equipment After Ride
- Maps are Included
- 55 miles of OHV riding
- OHV training area for all ages
- Target shooting opportunities in areas with a safe backstop (an earthen mound a minimum of 25 feet wide and 15 feet high)
- Dispersed camping and picnicking
- Restrooms are accessible
Show Up and Ride Pricing Pricing below is for 3 Hours and Per Unit
Canyons and Mountains near Black Canyon City, AZ
Show Up and Ride Directions, Location & More Information
Directions. 30-45 Minutes from Sky Harbor Airport. Specific riding locations vary but are located amongst the Canyons and Mountains near Black Canyon City, AZ.
Additional Information. If you participate in recreational shooting activities, make sure shooting is done in a safe manner so as not to endanger others. Read about safe shooting criteria for more information.
BLM Surface Management Map. AZ Phoenix North and Bradshaw Mts.
U.S.G.S. Topographic Maps. New River and Daisy Mountain.
Best Season. October through May.
Elevation. 2100 feet.
Fantastic9.5 from 145 reviews
All reviews (365)
- Location, fun, quality vehicles
Our experience was pleasant and fun. We rode for the day and explored the Arizona desert. The rentals were high quality and staff was great, definetely would recommend if you are looking for an outdoor adventure in the desert.
- Location, friendly staff, convenient
Got picked up at the hotel and brought to location. Came as a group, we were impressed by the repsonsiveness of the staff as well as the quality of the UTVs. We rode for several hours in the desert, packed a lunch and had a great time!